Friday, January 1, 2010

yo world!

i haven't updated in a LONG time. Whoa!!
Let's see what's new....
I've started school since my last post. Junior year of High School...so freakin' amazing. NOT!
The only thing worth mentioning is that June 2010... i am going to JAPAN!!!
Just thinking about it makes me want to jump up and down on my bed.
I'm not really obsessed with Japan as much as the rest of the kids going on the trip. But Japan is close to Korea, so i can buy some k-pop albums whilst i am there.
I do like some Japanese things but not related to anime.

Here's my list
EXILE- they are a japanese group with 14 members as of June 2009. One of their members are black!
Gloomy Bear-the anti Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty- she's cute
Rilakkuma- this bear thats from the same company as Hello Kitty

When we go, i plan on buying EXILE dvds and cds and anything Gloomy Bear, Hello Kitty and Rilakkuma.

I'm pretty excited about the trip. Only thing i don't have is a passport yet...which is not good.
I'm working on that :D

No comments:

Post a Comment