Friday, August 21, 2009

Birthday Eve

So for my birthday which is next friday, i would like to get a new cell phone.
Mine is decent but i want something newer.
My choices at the moment are

---------------------Samsung Memoir------------------------

or the

Reasons For Samsung Memoir: it has a touchscreen and takes awesome pictures.
Reasons for disliking the Samsung Memoir: it has a touchscreen. I have a tendency to break things. Texting is somewhat hard with the touchscreen keypad.


Reasons for Sidekick: Always wanted one. Full keypad. Cool Color
Reasons for disliking the Sidekick: on my current phone i have the sliding keypad, and when i am lazy i use T9..aka regular number texting, but with sidekick i would have to text qwerty always.

I probably wnt get a new phone til Christmas, but i am deciding now, but if any new phones come out i will be watching....

No comments:

Post a Comment