Saturday, January 23, 2010

Scandalicious!

As my trip to Japan gets closer and closer, I get more excited about it. In March, my family and I are hosting a girl from Japan. Her school and my school are apart of a host exchange program. She's going to stay with us while in America and i will stay with her when i go to Japan. We have been emailing each other and she seems cool ;D. Her name is Itsumi and she has been suggesting alot of music to me. She seems to like Rock music alot and some pop music. Her music choices are really good. I've been adding the ones i like to my iPod. We have some similar music choices and then we don't...which is cool. it opens me to more music.
But we both love to shop which is AWESOME!!!
there is this store in japan i want to go to called Q-pot. http://shop.q-pot.jp/app.php

They are a popular accessories brand in Japan. their stuff looks like food you would eat. Recently, the released a phone with Sharp that looks like a chocolate bar. I WANT ONE!! if i find one in japan i am buying it. Anyways, when i go to Japan I really want to buy something from Q-pot. they sell phone straps, which is my japanese obsession.

I will blog about more later on, but wanted to post a vid of one of the songs she suggested that i like....

shamrock by UVERworld
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NE1Gd28Bjk

No comments:

Post a Comment