Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Welcome to my hell

On my last post, i rambled about stuff that i dnt really remember.
the day of the last post, i did talk about the allkpop LIVE radio show.
IT WAS AWESOME! they had Far*East Movement on and Johnny.
I'm not exactly sure who Johnny is but i believe he is the founder of allkpop.
All the MCs of the show were really funny and so was Far*East Movement.
Especially Prohgress who was watching the Lakers Game during the broadcast.
When i get a job, i am buying a Far*East Movement shirt with my paycheck.
During the broadcast, Kev Nish stated that one of the members of FM learned how to jerk.
lmao ^_^ that made me laugh, but he isn't talking about that jerking. It's this dance craze in Cali. It kind of looks like the Runnin' Man backwards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39azflIuKWI <------white boys jerkin

Why i labeled this "Welcome to my Hell"
My mom's boyfriend's son moved in with us today. He will be a sophomore n High School this coming school year while i will be a Junior. I don't like him and my mom clearly knows this. She just says be respectful and nice. So that's what i am going to do for the nxt two years until college. I want to go to the University of Washington to major in Korean, but i don't want to go to a Public University. So i am doing my research for private schools that offer Korean and International Business.

With all the depressing things going on in my neighborhood, i am excited to say that I will be going to Korea next summer (fingers crossed). Found 3 programs that go to Korea for the summer. I screamed when i found them, literally. The only thing i kept saying in my head was "2PM! 2PM! 2PM!" then it was "What if 2PM isn't in Korea next summer?" then "A cute boyband better be in Korea next summer while i am there or i will hurt someone!"

i have boyband fever bad and only Chansung, WooYoung or Junsu can cure it!
I actually like all of 2PM compared to most Korean boy bands. I just am partial to Nickhun. I really don't see what is so great about him in the looks department. he is funny but not hot like the rest of 2PM.

List of Members in Korean Boy Bands i really don't see all the hoopla about.
DBSK- Jaejoong. He is adorable but I am just not a crazy jaejoong fan. Give me Yunho or Micky!
Big Bang- Taeyang. He isn't as sexy as T.O.P but he probably has a better body. And TaeYang is afraid of Girls...big problem with me.
SS501- Kim Hyun Joong. Ugly...with light hair. Give me Kim Hyun Joong with dark hair

i will ramble about Kpop another night. my eyes r drooping.

No comments:

Post a Comment