Thursday, June 11, 2009

Promise

Good News,
I might have a job by the week after next. But that means i won't be going to Chinese Immersion Camp. :( :( Actually i will go to Chinese Immersion camp for about two days then its "Time for a Job." Hopefully i get a job, so that when my birthday comes up (aug 28th), i can get my ear pierced (already pierced, want a second hole) and dye my hair.
For my next school year, i feel like rebelling. My mom doesn't want me to dye my hair, but i didn't want her bf to move in with us. So Life's not fair. With the job, i plan on saving my money to rebel against my mother.
I'm not actually sure how far i will go, but i do know that i will dye my hair and pierce my ear.

Today,
i had to find a way out of my house. It's boring at my house when my so called family is around.
I like being at home alone during the day. It's relaxing and calm. I can go crazy and not have to worry about anyone bothering me. My room has become my realm now. before it was where our computer is located (the dining room) now i am going to make my room my sanctuary.
Next week or Tomorrow, i will begin organizing and cleaning it and making it roomy.

Obsession Time:
I watched 2PM's performance of their new song "I Hate You."
Hotness especially from TaecYeon. His rap made me want to tackle him to the ground and do bad things to him. The funny part is he would probably like it. Unlike other boybands, 2PM seems like the type who aren't really afraid of girls and like it rough. :D
only downside to the performance: Chansung didn't really do anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjTLWatEbj0

Lately, i have been having a thing for Rain. He is S. Korea's sex on a magic stick. That man's body has years of dedication written all over it! Every abs just says yumm!
>Obsession Time Over<

My goal for the summer is to lose 20 lbs. It is not going very well since i have been very stressed lately and it has nothing to do with school work.
Stressors
1) Trying to get a volunteer position at my local nature center...too many conflicts in the way
2) Getting a job
3) Living in my house

#3 is going to last until i go to college

Once #1 and #2 are accomplished i can start my weight lose. It's going to take all summer and probably until my senior yr of High School.

I want to lose weight because i don't like being stereotyped that every black girl is fat. That stereotype is annoying. Now, i am not that fat. I just have an excess 20 lbs and love handles. But i can run or ride my bike easily.
I also want to lose weight because at my school, its hard to make friends if your fat.
I have friends but they are annoying...not all of them, just a select few.

I will rant again later...

No comments:

Post a Comment