Sunday, June 7, 2009

Waiting for allkpop radio Live to start

Summer is here for me....and I am already bored. I plan on getting a volunteer job at my local nature center so i can have something to do all summer. I am also looking for a job because i need money and a passport.
Before school got out, my week was hectic. Did not really study for finals, just winged it. I should have studied for Math but i knew i was going to fail so i just was like "whatever"
I probably passed every other subject but Math.

I will probably have a fun summer since i am going to Chinese Immersion Camp even though i don't take Chinese, but who cares! I got in and when i found out i wanted to scream. i really don't want to take Chinese but Korean came from Chinese. So i have to start at the origin to actually understand Korean. With me getting into Chinese Immersion Camp, i can probably get moved into Chinese II for next school year. My hard problem with Asian languages will probably be reading in characters since English is my native language.

At the moment, while writing this, I am waiting for the allkpop radio LIVE to start. Allkpop is an American website for American fans to read about their favorite k pop stars. The day i found out about the site i became a user. I LOVE ALLKPOP! back to subject...today at 8 EST time, they are having a live radio show featuring my favorite American Asians...FAR*EAST MOVEMENT!
im excited to listen. Im just listening to the music they are playing until 8 EST.

No comments:

Post a Comment