Sunday, June 21, 2009

Paycheck

So with my job (which only last til July 31st), i am getting paid about $300-$400. Thats including tax. With that money, i plan on going crazy and saving a hundred.
My mum wants me to have a hundred to spend then put the rest in a bank, and i cant take that money out for another four years. Hell to the naw!
I have many plans for that money already...

To Buy 2Pm's album on ITunes USA for $4...this is a must..... (JUNSU OPPA)

All the pics until the starfish pooh are the phone charms i want. They are from this site called Strapya World, except for the pooh ones

Stop at Pooh! The Doraemon one, and the poop one are musts. I might get two others from the ones pictured.
the above picture is a 5yr diary and the below picture of elephants are both from Fredflare.com



The lipgloss is Medusa lipgloss. I don't want pink, i just know i want Medusa lipgloss for the upcoming school year. Because most girls use Victoria's Secret and i want to be diff.


SO DYING MY HAIR!!! Not my whole head but like a few strands. I'm also going to get my ear pierced for my second holes and a third hole. My mom approves the ear piercing but not the hair dying.


I need a new phone. Take that back. I WANT a new phone. I have a QWERTY phone now but i want a different one and mine is acting up lately.


Almost forgot that one! and this one.

So The Sims 3, 2Pm itunes album, poop phone charm and Doraemon charm are must. The rest are options.
(this took me hrs cuz i got distracted so easily :X )

No comments:

Post a Comment